Purpose of procedure:
- Removal waste material in the colon (impacted feces, yeast, fungal organisms, dead cellular tissue, mucus, parasites, and undigested food). A certain amount of yeast is normal in the colon. Too much yeast is unhealthy and causes problems
- Improvement of peristalsis (bowel movement) and circulation of blood and lymph in the colon and surrounding tissues. These effects have the significant impact on improving the tissue oxygenation, overall regeneration.
- Improvement of assimilation of minerals, bacteria-produced vitamins and hydration.
- Stimulation of reflex points (body microsystem).
- Normal peristalsis restoration. Releasing unnatural contractions of intestinal muscles. Colon activation. Reflex points stimulation. Hydration.
- Relaxing effect on surrounding organs (liver, heart, lungs, bladder, genitals, low back area).
- Improvement of the blood circulation (intestine wall, improving of venous return to the heart, brain oxygenation).
- Removing unfriendly bacteria and fungi from the large intestine.
- Removing waste from the large intestine without laxative.
- Removing parasites.
- Easier restoration of a natural bacterial flora with wellbeing.
- Gentle and good preparation before the planned endoscopic or radiological examinations (colonoscopy, rectoscopy, abdominal sonography, minor surgery) under certain conditions.
- Chronic constipation, diarrhea.
- Digestive problems (indigestion, flatulence, heartburn, bad breath, body odor, intolerance or inability to digest certain foods).
- Personal detoxification. Organism hyperacidity.
- Skin diseases, eczema, psoriasis, acne.
- Allergies. Asthma. Intestinal bacterial disorder.
- Prevention – cancer in family history, Crohn’s disease.
- Parasitic infections.
- Preventing of passage irregularity.
- Pain spinaldisorders(neck pain and back pain, sciatica).
- Headaches. Migraines.
- Insomnia, restless sleep.
- Overweight. Gallbladder and pancreas disorders.
- Fatigue syndrome.
- Chronic inflammation. Impaired immune system.
- Chronic inflammation of the genital organs. Sterility. Menstruation related problems.
- High blood pressure.
- Improving the quality of life. Mood swings.
Side effects and interactions:
In general, there are no side effects if client follows the recommendations of the colon therapist such as drinking sufficiently and replenishing the good bacteria that was flushed out of the colon with probiotics and natural yogurt. However, it is possible that some skin problems will occur, which are usually caused by general detoxification and are temporary.
Being an essential natural process, there is virtually no danger with a procedure. Proper cleaning of device is done as a normal process after each colonic. The disposable products and the clean linen are used for each colonic. Any painful experiences might be from the result of tension or eating too much flatulent food during last 24 hours. Our intention is to provide safe, healthy and high standards of our service by our practitioner. During the procedure, clients may change positions only with the assistance of a therapist. Many clients enjoy the colonic and are especially pleased with the special feelings of “being lighter,” clean and clear afterward, and having better moods. There is a possibility that a client will not be allowed to undergo this procedure if he does not take probiotics regularly.
Process and information:
Hydrocolon therapy is a safe, odorless and effective method for cleaning the waste material of the colon by repeated gentle flushing with water. We use the Colonhydromat device (Herrmann, Germany) and disposable tubing set (speculum) with absolute hygiene. After the gentle insertion of a small tube into the rectum, you are completely covered by linen. On the one side, the device is connected to the warm filtered water and on the other side, the waste material is drained to a sewerage system during procedure. A professional colon therapist takes care of your comfort and keeps your personal dignity. The therapist fully appreciates the sensitivity of this procedure. This intestinal shower enables repeated and gentle periodic lavages of the colon with warm filtered water. The therapist monitors the water pressure and temperature in coordination with the client’s feelings. After the treatment, which lasts approximately 30-40 minutes, the speculum is gently removed from the rectum. Then the client goes to the bathroom near the hydrocolontherapy room. After the first procedure, the client usually feels a comfortable feeling.
Alternative treatments are not known.
Possible restrictions in daily life:
Any acute infectious inflammation (fever, angina, flu, bronchitis, acute inflammation of intestine or rectal area). Diverticulitis. Malignant tumor in the bowel. Liver cirrhosis. Congenital malformations of the intestines. Bleeding from the rectum (large acute hemorrhoids). Tuberculosis of intestine. Any surgery in the abdomen within 6 months. Menstruation (relatively). Pregnancy (relative contraindication in 1st and 3rd trimester). Condition not allowed to lie on the back for at least 30 minutes. Advanced abdominal hernia. Sphincter problems. Severe hypertension and kidney disease. Artery aneurysm. Severe anemia. Jaundice of unknown etiology.